Hiring a Hand and Upper Extremity Surgeon
Hand Center of Louisiana is seeking a highly qualified hand and upper extremity surgeon to join our dynamic team in New Orleans, LA. As the largest physician-owned hand and upper extremity practice in the Southeast, we are dedicated to delivering the best healthcare to patients throughout the Gulf Coast community. Our affiliation with the New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans demonstrates our commitment!
We are recruiting a 3rd ACGME fellowship trained hand and upper extremity surgeon to join our care team, which is led by a full-time, experienced management staff that allows our practitioners to focus on patient care. The hand and upper extremity surgeon will step into a high-volume practice with a large PCP referral base.
Our fully renovated facility includes state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, an onsite therapy center, and convenient access to a major hospital, specialty hospital, and ambulatory surgery center.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Potential for stock share and supplemental income opportunities
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Board eligible or board certified with credentials to take Certificate of Added Qualifications of Hand
- ACGME fellowship trained in hand surgery
- Must be currently licensed to practice within LA
- 20 minutes from downtown New Orleans
- Excellent public and private schools
- Home to nationally recognized restaurants, historic landmarks, and world-class entertainment venues
- Low cost of living and excellent quality of life
- Located on the East Jefferson General Hospital campus in Metairie, LA