Hand Surgical Associates
The Physicians at Hand Surgical Associates have trained extensively in the management of the upper extremity to provide the utmost knowledge and skill to diagnose and repair injuries, disorders and diseases related to the forearm, wrist, and hand.
Click Physician’s Photo for Video Biography
These physicians have dedicated their careers to helping provide each patient with the best possible outcome. Hand Surgical Associates have been administering the best care at Hand Center of Louisiana for over 40 years and has combined forces with the Hand Therapy Center to include all possible remedies for your forearm, wrist, or hand affliction. Your arms and hands are very important tools that you need daily to function efficiently. When you are stricken with uncomfortable or incapacitating pain from an injury or disease, the Hand Surgical Associate specialists are here to explore all avenues of treatment, help relieve your pain and get you feeling better as soon as possible.
We are committed to providing you with the kind of friendly, courteous service that makes a visit to the doctor a reassuring experience. We strive to balance quality surgical care with personal attention, treating each patient with dignity and respect.
The Hand Center of Louisiana offers:
- Treating patients from across the Gulf South for over 40 years
- Patient focused state-of-the-art care that is convenient and affordable
- Superior Hand Surgeons who are recognized as leaders in their field
- Two dedicated facilities with over 50 health care professionals
- Accepts all major and minor health plans as well as Worker’s Comp and Self-Insured companies
- Offering cutting edge Rheumatology services with multiple treatment modalities
- Neurological Test services
Hand Surgical Associates and the Hand Therapy Center also serve as centers of educational excellence. Through cooperative programs with Tulane University Medical School and Louisiana State University Medical School, medical students and plastic surgery residents have the experience of a teaching rotation throughout our facilities and with our physicians.